OneCheck.io was built to be robust and easy to scale. We take care of our own internal monitoring to be sure that you can always test successfully your infrastructure.
Infrastructure in short#
Each request go through different levels :
- a nearby load-balancer : we have load balancers everywhere in the world, they will check your token, split your request (if it's big) and transmit them to the tests servers,
- the tests servers will execute your tests (ping, sql, dig, tcp, whatever). These servers are also everywhere in the world, which is useful to test if your website load fast from any city, for example.
We are multi-providers#
We use several cloud providers, including :
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Digital Ocean
- our own hosting solution
This allow us to be very resilient in case of a problem with a specific provider.
We have a worldwide infrastructure#
We are in all regions and all continents, including :
- North America (US-West, US-East, Canada)
- South America (Brazil)
- Europe (France, UK, Germany, Netherlands)
- South Asia (Singapore)
- North Asia (Japan, Korea)
- Australia (Sydney)